Our online dance studio software allows you (the account holder) to contact staff, register for classes, see your weekly schedule and pay tuition easily from the convenience of your home! Parent portal iPhone app. View your student's schedules, review transactions, make payments, get notifications, and more. Just use your parent portal sign-on and password for access.
Our registration is easy and user-friendly, just follow the steps:
We highly recommend all new students consult with a representative to review our classes to determine your best class fit.
2. Read through our Studio Handbook to learn about our account, tuition and class policies.
3. Visit our secure and safe online software website by using the Parent Portal button.
- Returning families can use their credentials from last year to sign on.
- New families will need to register for the program.
4. Complete all necessary information, select your class(es), pay the registration fee, 1st month's tuition and await an email confirming your registration. Please be advised that all online registrations are subject to change due to class availability and enrollment. All registrations must be approved by an administrative staff member.
- All accounts are required to have a credit card on account and enroll in automatic tuition payment. Your information is secure and is safely stored on our secure database. If you prefer to pay by cash, check or money order, please contact office staff for arrangements. If you'd like to mail your payment, please send it to Dance Dynamics, 2609 Route 9, Ocean View, NJ 08230.
5. Print and complete the Medical Waiver and Dress Code form for your child. These forms are mandatory for class participation. You can obtain these forms at the top of this page, attached to your email confirmation or under the documents section in the parent portal.
6. Once your registration has been approved, you will receive an email confirming your student's enrollment as well as a receipt of payment.
All payments are non-refundable and we Do Not Refund or Pro Rate Tuition.
There is a $25 fee charged for all returned checks.
By entering the online registration process, you acknowledge that you have read our Handbook and agree to the following: studio policies, costume policies, tuition rates, dress code rules, medical release form and account policies.
If at any time during the registration process you have a question or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone 609-390-9522 or email email@example.com! We are happy to help!